Thursday, July 22, 2004

  • My bitchin’ and moanin’ blog has a post I made last night of current songs I’m enjoying, as well as links to MP3s for more than half of them (downloads only available for a limited time). Take advantage of the offer seeing as it took me ages to find/upload most of them.
  • Go see my luvah Howie Beck tonight!
  • William Shatner’s cover of Pulp’s "Common People". I am dead serious.
  • I want a hipster-stocked Target!
  • Ryan Adams has returned to the stage! And managed not to fall off of it!
  • If you have the version of The Streets "Dry Your Eyes" featuring vocals from Chris Martin then please share the wealth with me!
  • Gum Blondes = Awesome.
  • Mr. Britney Spears vs. Shoelaces.
  • "Wicker Park" has major potential... if only for the soundtrack! Shame about the Josh Hartnett factor.
  • You can download a live version of Morrissey’s "First Of The Gang To Die" from his show at Manchester’s Evening News Arena on May 22 (which I attended and will continue to show off about until I die) on his websites for a minimal fee.
  • And speaking of the devil, just a reminder that Moz is on Craig Kiborn tonight and tomorrow night.
  • Family of faggot fans fly the flag. From Ultragrrrl.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home