Wednesday, October 06, 2004

I just had lunch with my Mom and Grandmother...
I commented that we were 3 generations of groupies and we all had a laugh and my Grandma gave me a high-five. A HIGH FIVE. No jokes. Best ever.
Grandma = Awesome. She expressed regret at not bringing her "Cripple Tag" when trying to find a parking space at the restaurant (keep in mind, she is in no way disabled). She discussed the cool Pirate patch she gets to wear after her eye surgury. She told me about her encounter with Sinatra and his "henchmen" again (cos I like that story). And of course she made tons of awesome politically-incorrect derogatory comments like, "Oh, you know so-and-so, he's one of those Europeans we don't like... (mimicks slitting neck)..." Oh man, my family rules so hard.
  • Countdown to Moz: 5 days. Morrissey is featured in this week's Entertainment Weekly.
  • Download The Music's "Freedom Fighters" and the Manic Street Preachers "For The Love of Richard Nixon" from Scenestars cos they're so awesome.
  • Fluxblog has Special Needs "Francesca" (which I heart) available for your listening pleasure.
  • I reread this old article about The Libertines last night... I love how it ends... Memo to Pete Doherty: a mind - not to mention a good band and a great friendship - is a terrible thing to waste.
  • For the records has the 411 on the future of Toronto's brilliant C'est What?
  • OK so that stupid book He's Just Not That Into You: The No-Excuses Truth to Understanding Guys is #1 on the Globe & Mail's bestseller list, #2 on Amazon.ca and #2 on NY Times... It's not all a loss because Jon stewart's America (The Book) is #1! (Stolen blantently from Duarte who we heart!)
  • I predict that Team America: World Police will be the greatest R-rated movie starring puppets ever made!
  • Who doesn't love a big British cock? (Safe for work!)
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home