Tuesday, October 26, 2004

We never sleep... God knows we try...
  • Sad news... John Peel has died of a heart attack at the age of 65. He was awesome. Thanks to Bedders for breaking the news to me gently.
  • I finally had the pleasure of seeing BOY perform in St Catharines last night... I'm ashamed to admit it was my first time checkin them out live (I can't believe what I've been missing) and I was thoroughly impressed... Not only are they all ridiculously man-pretty and fun (I LOVE YOU TANK!) but their songs are really fucking awesome. Their new CD 'Every Page You Turn' it out today so I suggest you check it out!
  • Graham Coxon covering The Libertines "Time For Heroes" is so incredbly best!
  • Here comes trouble... Pete Doherty's been banned from the Groucho Club for destroying some very expensive artwork.
  • Goldie Lookin Chain pulled the best promotional stunt ever. Sadly, the band's Chavmobile was damaged.
  • The official Oasis site has been revamped!
  • Paris Hilton's new boyfriend is hot but, like, so unworthy of her greatness (unlike Duarte who sent me this link).
  • Seriously. Bush sucks. Check out this awesome NO BUSH IN '04 Movie Theatre!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home