Friday, October 15, 2004

I call this entry: "I can be a bitch too!"
  • THE LIBERTINES tonight!
  • Peter and Carl to reunite for Christmas? We can dream!
  • OMG! Kylie is playing her biggest world tour ever next year to celebrate the release of her greatest hits. You know I'm there.
  • The Ordinary Boys were joined by Terry Hall (The Specials) and comedien Phil Jupitus at their show in London last night.
  • Jude Law and Sienna Miller were too gorgeous for words at the Alfie premiere.
  • Break out the Kleenex indie girls... Brandon Flowers is engaged.
  • Morrissey + Nancy = Love
  • Paris Hilton's Friday mornin' wake'n'bake.
  • Sigh. Libertines. Sigh.
  • Go to Dynasty tonight at Volume Lounge (577 King St West). No cover. Hit it.
  • I just want to add something on a personal note... For someone who doesn't live in (or near) the city I spend quite a bit of my time there and there are some Toronto scenesters that are really starting to piss me off. Everyone knows who they are. Everyone hates them but pretends to like them. I think they are MEAN bitches and I'm sick of their scene-core monopoly. Why the fuck is everyone ass-kissing? It's fucking pathetic! The city is big enough for everyone so I suggest CERTAIN BITCHES drop the chip off their shoulder, play nice and STAY THE FUCK OUTTA MY PATH. Oh and another thing, if you fuck with my friends you fuck with me - and you really do NOT want to fuck with me. Kisses bitches.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home