Thursday, October 07, 2004

Hey did I mention the part about me hearing my roommate fuck her boyfriend the other night on this thing yet?
  • Countdown to Morrisey: 4 days. Things Wide Shut currently features an entertaining What Is Moz Doing Animated Thang o the Moment!
  • Blur's new DVD Starshaped is out today! It follows early Blur from 1991 to 1994 across Europe with lots of candid footage and live performances. Worth checkin out.
  • From today's Popbitch: "Steve Mason, the guitarist from 90s Indie-rockers Gene is now a male model, spotted recently auditioning for a bank advert wearing only Speedos."
  • I heart them more than anyone, but The Killers performance on Letterman last night was less-than-stellar :S
  • Pete Doherty was joined by new girlfriend, Death In Vegas' Dot Allison at a triumphant performance with his band Babyshambles last night.
  • The Sun reports that Babyshambles first single "Kilamangiro" will be released next month. The B-side, "Man Who Came To Stay", is allegedly about former partner Carl Barat: “He stole all my songs and my style.”
  • The Delays do some ghostbusting.
  • I think Victoria Beckham just enjoys pregnancy because it allows her to actually eat for a change. We like it when Skelator eats. We like our Skelators with boobs...
  • ... On the other hand, Paris Hilton's extreme hottness inspired me to just eat raw baby carrots for lunch. (And yes all you Ana's and Mia's, I know baby carrots have more sugar=calories=fat then the big ones.)
  • I am not a fan of A Perfect Circle but I am a fan of anything anti-Bush... and their new video for "Counting Bodies Like Sheep to the Rhythm of the War Drums" definately qualifies as Anti-Bush. You can check it out on Windows Media LOW/HIGH or RealPlayer LOW/HIGH.
  • Speaking of which, Democrats are pretty.
  • I need a The Internet Is For Lovers tee.
  • What Weight Watchers recipe card from 1974 are you? I am Fish 'Tacos.' "You might think you're exotic and worldly-wise, but in reality you're just a bunch of crap on toast. Repeat after me: 'just because you put something in quotation marks doesn't make it so.' And 'taco' isn't Spanish for 'toast.'"
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home