Monday, October 18, 2004

OK... Fresh start, new week, still exhausted from the last... The Libertines were brilliant on Friday (tho not nearly as fabulous as last time)... It's just not the same without our Pete... Carl lacks the passion he once had... Sigh... And, yes, it was I who bumrushed the stage during "I Get Along"... You love it.
  • Pete Doherty pulled another no show when he failed to turn up to speak at the European Social Forum on Saturday. Not cool.
  • My cousin said the Franz Ferdinand shows in Glasgow on Saturday were brilliant! She's black and blue and beaming.
  • Hot Hot Heat guitarist Dante has left the band.
  • Geri Halliwell's dropping her surname.
  • Wow Britney's "letter of truth" is so deep. I now understand why it took her a week to write it... fuckin idiot!
  • Oooh SCANDALOUS!
  • The Modern Age is back in business!
  • A Perfect Circle followed-up their last anti-Bush video with a cover of John Lennon's "Imagine" and a video that also serves as a political commentary. Check it out on Windows Media LOW/HIGH or RealPlayer LOW/HIGH.
  • "Underwear Goes Inside Your Pants" music video. From my Mariah on Fi'ah.
  • Jon Stewart for President!
  • Morrissey vs. Clay Aiken: Who’s Rock’s Greatest Celibate? I dont even know where to begin...
    1) Morrissey (our personal lord and savior) should never be compared so someone as trivial as Clay Aiken.
    2) Clay Aiken and "rock" should never be in the same sentence.
    3) Everyone knows I am Rock's Greatest Celibate. Bitches.
  • Speaking of which, Anthony Bogaert, a psychologist and human sexuality expert at Brock University in St. Catherines, Ontario (the university I'm proud to attend) conducted a study that found that 1 in 100 adults are asexual. I kinda wanna be that one percent just so I can get the t-shirt: "Asexuality: it's not just for amoebas anymore."
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home