Thursday, October 21, 2004

I love when my car breaks down!
  • Listen to The Music's Rob Harvey's voice message/diary entry from yesterday. I enjoyed his Velvet Revolver BUUUUURN.
  • The Killers meet fan Elton John. Just days after the band were congratulated by Bowie after a gig in New York. Sigh.
  • Matt also reminded me of how awesome Morrissey Tour.com (and their especially their merch) is!
  • Chart's review of The Libertines at The Opera House last Friday.
  • I heart Bobby Gillespie!
  • Missy rejects Madonna's Kabbalah cult. Respect.
  • I have such a girl-crush on Angelina Jolie. She's so best!
  • How worried was I about Fidel Castro's tumble. Poor old man!
  • Yay Red Sox!
  • I saw Team America last night and it was totally worth the price of admission for this song, "America, Fuck Yeah!"
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home