Friday, November 05, 2004

"I didn't need it (formal training), because I've got the best taste in the world." - Manolo Blahnik
  • 17 Reasons Not to Slit Your Wrists...by Michael Moore.
  • The O.C. last night? SO BEST!
  • Another "Letter of Truth" from Britney. So bad it's good.
  • Kylie and lingerie... an unbeatable combination! Speaking of our favourite pop princess, Kylie will perform at Glastonbury next year!
  • A very respectable source tells me that Dresden Dolls were "awesome" (and The Diddy Bops were "SO cute") at their The Mod Club Theatre show Wednesday night. I ask you, where the fuck was I?
  • There's about a billion things going on tonight (Postmod, Ukula, PlusOne) but all the cool kids (and me) will be appearing at The Mod Club Theatre 1 Year Anniversary Party!
  • PS: We're sorry if we offended anyone by hatin on Bush or expressing disappointment with Ultragrrrl. We're a horrible person. We'll try to play nice in the future.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home