Friday, December 10, 2004

NO GUFF
  • Canada's Supreme Court has given the federal government the green light to legalize gay marriage. YAY!
  • James Brown is confident he will win his battle with prostate cancer.
  • Happy Holidays from The Strokes!
  • Much luv to The A.K.A.s cos this shout-out was due long ago!
  • Paris Hilton accepted the Big Catchphrase of '04 award for "That's Hot" at the VH1 Big in '04 Awards last Wednesday night. Where's the love for Nicole?
  • The O.C. HLA explained. I hope I can expect lots more boytouching between Ryan and Seth when the ratings drop!
  • Everyone's freakin out about the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory trailer!
  • Biggest. Poutine. Ever. Nathan Phillips Square. Tomorrow. 2pm. If I didn't have an exam tomorrow I would be there myself. POUTINE!
  • The NAC in St. Catharines is screening DiG tomorrow night at 7 & 9. I hate exams.
  • My former roommate and Eurotrip backpacker Lyn Kenney has a blog. She's a fucking hero.
  • IT'S VIDEOS LIKE THIS THAT MAKE ME PROUD TO ME CANADIAN! Footage like this should make Americans ashamed of the IDIOTS they let speak on behalf of their nation on international television. (Spanks to Laura and Ian for the link!) Oh and I will personally donate delicious homemade baked goods to anyone who kicks Tucker Carlson in the nuts!!!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home