Thursday, December 29, 2005

because i'm bored

  • Kaiser Chiefs' Ricky Wilson insults Australian culture by insinuating that all of it can be learned from daytime soaps. He's being sarcastic I assume.
  • There's a new book about The Libertines called "Bound Together" written by NME editor Anthony Thornton.
  • Boadwee's "Why I Love Pete Doherty" post brings joy and sunshine to my heart.
  • Pete Doherty's made some New Years resolutions to kick drugs and win Kate back.
  • Kate Moss is the only woman in the world who can make a snowsuit look hot! I could make loads of cheeky remarks about how she loves the white stuff but I wont. On account of it being the holidays and all.
  • I saw King Kong yesterday and it was fucking SCARY. And totally awesome of course.
  • Tabloid was amazing last night. All the cool kids were out (including K-OS and members of Broken Social Scene). Good times.
  • I'm going on holiday for a week and I was a little nervous about how I'd look in a bikini... Until I saw these recent Tara Reid pictures. Thanks for making me feel better about myself Tara.
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Arctic Monkeys album leaked yesterday. Want a link?

    7:43 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Yes please!

    8:26 PM  
    Blogger boadwee blog said...

    hey, thanks for the shout out! hope your 2006 is pure genius. it has been great being blogging buddies!! one of these days we'll get together for a cocktail.

    cheers,

    boadwee

    3:32 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    here you go!

    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=C7S8O0VX

    12:46 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Boadwee - You're fantastic! All the best in the new year!

    Anonymous - Thank you so much kind stranger!

    Rebecca - Don't worry! I'm sure the next one will be even better!

    1:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home