Friday, December 23, 2005

last post on the bugle

  • I think everyone else has already gone on Christmas vacation because I can't find any music news today!
  • There is, however, a great article in The Guardian today about the "grassroots revolution in the record industry".
  • Toronto kids, pick up a copy of this week's Xtra and on page 27 you'll find Michael K's lovely Morrissey tattoo. Bless.
  • This is the coolest bus I've ever seen.
  • OK, that's it for me kids, I'm officially going on my Christmas vacation now! I will make one more post before the new year with some of my favourite albums and singles of 2005!
  • HAPPY HOLIDAYS! All the best to you in 2006 and thanks for your readership this year!
  • 7 Comments:

    Blogger Steve said...

    Merry Christmas Miss Valerie! Have a great vacation. Looking forward to your 2005 list...

    5:17 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Thanks! You too!
    I'll try not to disappoint with my list!

    7:19 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanks for bringing the goods this year. best to you. -tiom

    7:34 PM  
    Blogger Styeiles said...

    yeah `im looking forward to that list too...merry christmas

    7:35 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    tiom/Ryan - Thanks for being so awesome!

    Styeiles - Thanks! And you too!

    8:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    merry Christmas!

    -mary

    10:16 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Thanks! Merry Christmas to you to Mary!

    10:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home