Wednesday, April 12, 2006

ready to go

  • Bobby Gillespie (Primal Scream) wants everyone to know he's not a Nazi.
  • Arab Strap have been robbed! That sucks but who the hell keeps $6000 in their purse?
  • Torr has the new Keane single "Is It Any Wonder?" if you're into bedwetting.
  • Yeah Yeah Yeah's recent Toronto show got killer reviews.
  • Kylie Minogue for Glastonbury 2007? I hope I hope I hope!
  • I can't believe I forgot to mention it but I'm actually quoted in Don Baird's article 'Morrissey v. The Canadians'! I can't tell you how much joy it gives me to be quoted as saying, "that's fucking retarded"!
  • Preston of Ordinary Boys is already engaged again(!) to his fellow Celebrity Big Brother housemate/homewrecker. Idiots.
  • Ewan McGregor adopted a Mongolian orphan girl. This is relevant because he is awesome and all Angelina-Jolie-like.
  • Turn off the volume if you want to enjoy this video of Paris Hilton singing "Happy Birthday" to Hugh Hefner.
  • The Queen is one hella interesting lady. What a life.
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That quote is freakin hilarious! But it definately gets across your site and the time of shoot from the hip shit you have out here. bravo!

    cheers,
    raff

    1:25 PM  
    Blogger Me.Myself.I said...

    That is so cool that you were quoted.

    And you blog is the shit, so there!

    1:53 PM  
    Blogger modernmod said...

    Ummm ya Karen O....so fuckin amazing.

    Paris looks "hott"!

    1:56 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    oh my fucking god! i just realized that you actually mentioned me and my article in your blog! my day is more than totally made! and of course the main reason i did write it up was because you said "Thats fucking retarded." I'm so glad you noticed and approved. You totally rock--i do refer to you every day and you are definitely one of the brightest spots in the wide world of blogs. my friends have been emailing me saying "You're on Rocksnob!" All i can say is thank you, thank you thank you.

    4:48 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home