Thursday, March 30, 2006

untitled

  • NME's official SXSW podcast.
  • You Aint No Picasso has a link to the new, weird video for The Flaming Lips new single “The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song”.
  • Some Pitchfork news only a devoted Interpol fan would care about. (Not me.)
  • "Arctic Monkey dodges death on Texas highway!" Hahahaha!
  • Good news for people who hate Embrace... Frontman Danny McNamara has serious heart problems and predicts an early death. :(
  • Graham Coxon's still bitching about how much it sucked being in Blur.
  • Morrissey's at it again... Interestingly, he blames Kate Moss for the downfall of Pete Doherty by putting him in the spotlight.
  • Ray Davies is playing a show at Massey Hall tonight...
  • ... and I'm going to Snow Patrol's sold-out show at The Opera House tonight! Thank you Kat!
  • Google Idol. My vote goes to the "Respect" girls. (Thanks Mark!)
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger boadwee blog said...

    HEY SNOB! I've been out of the loop. Please let me know when Franz is back in TORONTO. I swear I'll totally sort you with Nicky Mac. He's a gem. Don't get me started on Alex...
    Have you heard L Wells? PURE GENIUS. XO boadwee

    2:44 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Wheee! You're back! Funny how where you're away you're still more in the loop than I am!!!!
    Franz are in Toronto on April 17th if you can work any magic there I'd love you forever!!!
    Ooh and whats this L Wells like?

    10:15 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home