Friday, March 24, 2006

taking an early weekend

  • Sorry but I have no time to post today. I got things to do.
  • I'm listed on the About Top40/Pop blogroll. I love that my site is described as "An essential guide to the most interesting, if not always the most important current news stories on rock music."
  • I'm going to see Stellastarr* and The Editors tonight at the Phoenix. Maybe I'll see you there. Have a great weekend!

  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that's going to be a good show. i'm jealous. if i want to see them this time around i have to go to coachella... and we all know maddy is playing this year. :(

    -francinelenet

    9:05 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    francinelenet - Aw, it was a great show! I'm sorry you didn't get to see it!

    Rebecca - Ahahah! Nice stage hopping!

    5:30 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home