Monday, March 13, 2006

busted!

  • From yesterday's Toronto Sun. Too funny.
  • The Four Stages Of The Arctic Monkeys. And if you, like me, missed Arctic Monkeys performances on SNL this weekend, fear not, for now we have YouTube. Check out "I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor" and "A Certain Romance". As a sidenote, Alex's hair looks fantastic!
  • Kaiser Chiefs are being tipped to write the official World Cup song for England... (Uh, actually nevermind that.)
  • Bobby Gillespie talks to NME.com about the new Primal Scream album.
  • Michael Eavis talks to XFM about Glastonbury 2007.
  • The Kinks sell out. I can imagine worse fates than having to listen to the Kinks in a TV commercial.
  • The Earlyfish has a Built To Spill contest! For Canadians only for a change!
  • Kate Moss goes out for a drive "topless" in a fur coat.
  • Paris Hilton gets a consultation for a tummy tuck. What is there to even tuck?
  • The reincarnate of Buddha is lost on the jungles of Nepal. Maybe he went off in search of some entertainment or food after doing nothing but meditating and not having anything to eat or drink in 10 months.
  • Speaking of food... My family is coming over soon to rescue me and plot my escape from the crazy roommate over lunch at the Mandarin so I best be off! Have a good one kids!
  • 6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    haha -- "topless" in England means that the convertible roof of the car is down.

    12:55 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Ahahah, thats one word that gets lost in translation.

    2:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I dont want to know everytime Pete takes a shit

    8:28 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Lucky for you, I have no intention of posting about Pete Doherty's bowel movements.

    8:50 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Damnit I was hoping you would.

    3:57 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Hoping I would???

    5:13 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home