Tuesday, March 07, 2006

queen street west

  • I updated my other blog. More drama from my crazy roommate.
  • Noooo! Goldie Lookin Chain have been dropped by their label.
  • Belle & Sebastian have had to pull out of this year's T In The Park due to "unforeseen travel difficulties".
  • Tracklisting for the upcoming Futureheads album 'News And Tributes'. I'm very excited about that.
  • "Chocolate for Doherty" poem written by a 14 year old girl. (Thanks Script Girl!)
  • Kate Moss: classy drug smuggler. Oooh and speaking of Kate you have to see these gorgeous new pics.
  • Queen Street West. This is just about the funniest video I've ever seen on the subject of Toronto.
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger heather said...

    Hey, do you like Pearl Jam? They have a great new song on their website, this may be old news to you, but I am currently jumping around to it. www.pearljam.com

    4:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home