Wednesday, February 22, 2006

indie rock babies

  • Just a quick one because I'd rather be enjoying the beautiful day outside than blogging.
  • Test Icicles have split. That was fast.
  • New Morrissey Q&A over at True To You. (From the almighty Torr.)
  • Pete Doherty appears to have broken his promise to stay clean. Dumbass.
  • Dirty Pretty Things played a secret gig in London last night. I'm glad Carl's still playing some Libertines songs too.
  • The Raconteurs have announced their first (UK) shows in March.
  • Stereogum has Broken Social Scene covering "Puff The Magic Dragon". Aw, the lil' indie-rock babies are gonna love it.
  • For The Records informs me that Hard-Fi are returning to Toronto for a show at Phoenix on April 5th.
  • This makes me happy.
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Holy shit, that was fast. Their stuff was growing on me too. Oh well.

    I couldn't help but laugh at this:

    http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=88138

    I'm sick.

    2:25 PM  
    Blogger Muller said...

    those kids can sure play the fuck out of a marimba. I especially like the one kid playing the Rhodes Taurus bassline. he's the ringleader.

    8:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home