Monday, February 20, 2006

there won't be a dry eye in the house

  • Radiohead are reworking an old song for the new album.
  • Hear The Charlatans new single "Blackened Blue Eyes" on their MySpace.
  • Kasabian say their new album's "still really fucking ugly". I think thats supposed to be a good thing.
  • Mogwai call James Blunt a "tawt" and Chris Martin a "fuckface". Well done.
  • Is Kylie going off the market? I can hear men's hearts breaking everywhere at the prospect.
  • Paris Hilton cites Pete Doherty as a major influence.
  • I've also been informed there was a Pete Doherty reference on Gilmore Girls (the 'Vineyard Valentine' episode) last week... Oh and DUMBEST rumour ever: The Pete Doherty Hoax.
  • Brokeback Mountain cleaned up at the BAFTAs (like the British equivalent of the Academy Awards).
  • WHOA! What was up with the last 60 seconds of Grey's Anatomy last night!?! If Meridith breaks George's heart (as she inevitably will) I will certainly shed tears. Sorta like I do at every episode. But like, even more.
  • Apologies about all the swearing today!
  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger modernmod said...

    My heart is forever shattered. I can only hope that Olivier Martinez turns into a complete "c**t" and Kylie comes running to me for comfort.

    1:35 PM  
    Blogger Muller said...

    of course she'll break georgies heart. She's still in love with Dr. McDreamy.

    2:20 PM  
    Blogger Lizzy said...

    yeah, i've got say whats up with that hot new plastic surgeon? who is he?

    3:35 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Paris Hilton citing Pete as an influence? I feel like throwing up...

    7:08 PM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    I was serious about the R. Davies Tx preciosa,

    Yours truly, confused.

    G.

    7:29 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    modernmod - It would be Kylie's loss as much as yours.

    muller - Damn that slutty Meridith! Just like her mother!

    lizzy - I dont know who he is or where he came from but I'm a fan of McSteamy!

    anonymous - You and me both.

    G. - Oh sweet! The tickets are for first balcony, row I, seats 70-73 (center). The tix cost $55 each but I'd take a reasonable offer.

    12:53 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home