Tuesday, February 14, 2006

my funny valentine

  • Glastonbury founder Michael Eavis is receiving an honourary degree. Again... But he deserves it.
  • Pete Doherty's been invited to the Brits to, essentially, cause trouble. Jesus, people really need to stop encouraging him.
  • The Streets announced the next single will be "When You Wasn't Famous". Based on a true story.
  • Pitchfork tore apart the new Elefant album. From what I've heard it seems appropriate.
  • CNN's headline "Cheney's Got A Gun" last night was the funniest thing they've ever done.
  • For the Valentine's Day haters... A cynical "love contract" and funny Valentines.
  • For the rest of you, have a HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Steve said...

    Wow, that's one of the harsher Pitchfork reviews I've seen... I just saw Elefant last week (opening for BRMC). They didn't sound that bad... except, it was like watching a "poor man's" Interpol... Kinda' happy I didn't purchase Elefant's album at the show...

    Should we start betting now on who Pete will get in a fist-fight with @ The Brits!?

    6:21 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Yeah I saw Elefant when they toured for the last album and loves them - plus their debut was great.

    Ahah, and I hope Pete doesn't fight with anyone... but if it had to be someone I wouldn't mind seeing him scrap with Paris Hilton.

    1:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home