Thursday, February 09, 2006

i'm all music'd out

  • NOW Toronto's Love & Sex Guide 2006 is out. The survey results are always interesting!
  • Pete Doherty played a freedom gig last night. It's becoming a disturbing tradition of sorts.
  • No way! Lohan dating Ryan Adams?
  • Ricky Wilson is not short on self-esteem!
  • Because I realize not everyone hates Madonna... You can preview her video for "Sorry" ("featuring bloody roller-skating, leotards and, one would guess, more brazilian waxes") over at the new Holy Moly! website (you'll need to register first).
  • Attention Victoria's Secret! I love your work but this bra has to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen with your name on it. What do the boys think (of the bra, not the tits)?
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Snobbypants, here's a handy tool for tracking the antics of your boy Doherty, made by the BBC of all people:

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/4690288.stm

    ;)

    -G.

    1:26 PM  
    Blogger Dylan Gaughan said...

    I can't even make sense of that bra.

    If you have boobs, where do they go?

    8:07 PM  
    Blogger Jason said...

    the bra is quite awkward looking. you are right.

    12:43 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Gilberto - You're the man! I'm totally posting that link tomorrow!

    Rebecca - Lohan's a slut... She'll be done with him by next week.

    Dylan - I can't figure it out either. I know my boobs are round (and I'm quite certain most are) so I can't quite understand giving a bra cup a square frame?


    Jason - Thanks for the back up!

    2:54 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Regarding the bra... The picture itself isn't very flattering. Her tits look so squished in that.

    As a guy, that does not look great at all.

    9:49 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home