Friday, February 03, 2006

i testify to having guilty feelings

  • Yeah Yeah Yeah's have a new member. I don't really care about YYYs anymore... Once a band (that were never that mind-blowing to begin with) disappears from off radar for a while I tend to lose total interest.
  • I quite enjoy the goofy Jenny Lewis video for "Rise Up With Fists".
  • Remember The Sounds? I always liked them and now they're back! Download new song "Painted By Numbers".
  • The Modern Age has posted a link to Maximo Park's demo version of "Apply Some Pressure" which I really like.
  • Melissa Auf Der Maur has confirmed a Smashing Pumpkins reunion. Once again, for people (other than myself) who might care.
  • Speaking of reunions, The Who are plotting a world tour.
  • Fuck I am so busy. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    you have a great weekend yourself lady. -tiom.

    1:22 AM  
    Blogger Roy Santiago said...

    Rocklady, here's that guy from Holland again. Morrissey's comming!!! And yes, if homework doesn't stop bothering me, by friday life has killed me.
    Meanwhile i'm working on other 'old' heroes(and i'm so young!). check www.myspace.com/thehavalinas!!!
    Take Care, enjoy the final hours of the weekend.
    Roy.

    4:45 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    1. "Yeah Yeah Yeah's have a new member. I don't really care about YYYs anymore... Once a band (that were never that mind-blowing to begin with) disappears from off radar for a while I tend to lose total interest."

    2. " Remember The Sounds? I always liked them and now they're back!"

    ???

    6:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home