Friday, January 27, 2006

can't get enough

  • ROCK'N'BOWL = AWESOME.
  • Pete Doherty was a arrested for a SECOND time yesterday. They've kept him behind bars.
  • "Jesus" to walk the streets on Manchester singing songs by The Smiths, The Stone Roses, Happy Mondays and New Order. AMAZING!!! I can't imagine a better way to celebrate Easter!!!
  • Dirty Pretty Things UK tour sold out in 20 minutes!
  • Nooo! Grandaddy are splitting! But they're releasing one more album first!
  • Michael Stipe and VV from The Kills are guesting on Placebo's new album, 'Meds'.
  • Paul Weller does NOT want to duet with James Blunt. In fact "he would rather eat shit"! Phew! I was getting worried his tastes were slipping in old age!
  • Noel Gallagher: not a fan of kids. Gee, colour me surprised.
  • Toronto's Winterlicious starts today! Get out and eat!
  • Great... Our new Prime Minister is a pussy.
  • Celebrate Friday with The Hoff!
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sad to see Pete becoming a professional drug user. Twice in one day, wow, just wow.

    As for Harper, I said the exact same thing when I heard it this morning. He looks like a big wuss too.

    I found this funny:

    http://www.optimuscrime.com/uploaded_images/inaug-phonecall-724858.jpg

    12:17 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Fen - I think Pete's just given up! And that Bush/Harper thing was great! Thanks, have a good weekend!

    4:28 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that Bush/Harper cartoon is brilliant! I had to look.

    I was watching that really weird channel, it's 24 here, with all the different Toronto things going on at once, and the news that Pete got arrested came up again and I nearly choked on my bagel. But really, I don't know why I'm so surprised? I don't know how they keep letting him out again. Maybe the judges enjoy Babyshambles.

    That Manchester Easter thing is the coolest thing I have read about, ever.

    -mary

    7:58 PM  
    Blogger randywarhol said...

    Noooo, VV why did you do that? My precious indie godess. Why?
    Does anyone heard the song?

    2:27 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home