Thursday, January 19, 2006

i want an asimo!

  • Watch "Who are The Smiths?" Genius!
  • Coachella Festival line-up leaked? Sounds killer as always.
  • Arctic Monkeys album title comes from the 1960 cult-classic 'Saturday Night And Sunday Morning'. Apparently Morrissey has seen that film over 100 times which to me just seems excessive.
  • Franz Ferdinand singer Alex Kapronos admits to verbal abuse from local prostitute.
  • The Spice Girls reunion rumours continue! I can only hope!
  • In blogging news, Perez Hilton is being sued by Colin Farrell for sharing the Irishman's sex tape... C'mon, it's not like we all hadn't seen it already Colin!
  • Hondo's new robot ASIMO blows my mind. Plus its a pretty good dancer too! (Link from my favourite person, MM.)
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger boadwee blog said...

    rock snob,

    you MUST hear my lengthy, delicious story about alex kapranos. because i truly LOVE nicky mccarthy, i've kept silent about it. let it suffice to say that if nick and alex are the john and paul of franz, i was nearly the YOKO. and, let me tell you, this isn't an exagerration! oh, it's a really good yarn. will have to send it to you via your regular e-mail but would be so much better to tell you in person!

    xo

    boadwee

    3:27 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Oooh! That's definately one story I'd love to hear!!! I seem to remember a picture of you and Nick playing a piano or something a while back!

    5:18 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Torr - It should work now!

    11:29 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home