Friday, January 13, 2006

early bird special

  • Kula Shaker have reformed! I can honestly admit I loved those hippies back in the day!
  • Oh and All Saints are a said to be planning a comeback. Don't pretend you're so cool that you don't remember them.
  • Damon Albarn is working on a solo album. Yawn.
  • Ms Dynamite assaulted a police officer.
  • Kylie's cancer-free!
  • Preston from The Ordinary Boys is the favourite to win Britain's Celebrity Big Brother. Without having seen it I'm pretty sure Maggot from Goldie Lookin Chain would have my vote.
  • Kaiser Chiefs lead the Brit Awards nominations! That's ma boys!
  • Kate Moss has been hanging out with her daughter at Disneyland and dirty dancing with Lohan in New York.
  • While I was away Pete pleaded guilty to drug charges and made a habit of not showing up to his gigs. Oh Pete. But it should be noted that James caught Babyshambles in London on Monday night and "it was fucking incredible".
  • Some good Toronto shows have gone on sale lately such as Belle & Sebastian at the Docks on February 25th, KT Tunstall at the Mod Club on March 1st, and Arctic Monkeys at the Phoenix on March 21st... But what about the next month? How will I fill that?
  • Right, well, I think that's enough for today, have a great weekend everyone!
  • 4 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hello there miss valerie

    you are right about Maggot being the deserving winner of Celebrity Big Brother. Even if he wasn't very funny and lovely he is tall, and hairy and sports casual leisure wear in a more-or-less ironic fashion which makes anyone a deserving winner in my humble eyes (can someone have 'humble eyes'?). However, if Preston DOES win that'll be ok by me as he has nice teeth.

    that is all
    luv sazz x

    10:00 AM  
    Blogger Honey said...

    Hope you get to see KT Tunstall, I just got tickets for my area last night and I couldn't be more excited!

    10:30 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Sazz - Long time no speak! Good to hear from you! Keep me posted on the BB developments will ya! I feel so left out!

    Honey - Yeah I'm planning on going but haven't purchased my tickets yet on account of my post-Christmas season Visa bill... but I'm really looking forward to seeing her live!

    4:24 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good Toronto shows indeed! I've already ordered my Belle & Sebastian ticket though I'm still unsure about Arctic Monkeys... I might be away then... but I want to see them.

    I'm completely desensitized to Pete Doherty now. I don't even blink now at what used to worry me - him being arrested, going to court, etc. I wish I didn't feel that way but I can't help it when he gets arrested pretty much every week.

    7:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home