Friday, February 10, 2006

100,000

  • Gilberto kindly direted me to this handy BBC timeline of Pete Doherty's dramatic life thus far.
  • The Ian Curtis (Joy Division) biopic has been cast. No big names.
  • The Futureheads have finished recording their new album. 'News And Tributes' is due in May.
  • Arctic Monkeys made a movie.
  • Noel Gallagher is not a hypocrite! It's not like he WROTE the damn song for AT&T.
  • Is it just me or does Meg White look terrible in her ads for the new Marc Jacobs campaign?
  • New issue of Vice online. That magazine's only good for the DO's AND DON'Ts so just take advantage of the fact they're free online.
  • A few pictures from Michel Gondry's new movie "The Science of Sleep" featuring the sexy/adorable Gael Garcia Bernal.
  • International relations explained by using characters from The O.C.! I like it!
  • Wow. I'm really fucking awesome. I'm expect my 100,000 hit (since moved to Blogspot and got a counter) in the next 24 hours! It's been a long time coming since the big move (where I went from well over 1,000 hits a day at the old site to like 200 a day after the move)... But once again I'm movin on up! Can I get a HELLS YEAH?
  • TWO WORDS: SPRING BREAK!!!
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I like the shot of Meg in the sunglasses, but the other one is terrible.

    12:37 PM  
    Blogger Me.Myself.I said...

    Dangit. That O.C. thing was too funny. You watch the O.C, Rock Snob?

    9:40 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The first meg picture is awful!

    6:57 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home