Wednesday, February 15, 2006

tag!

I got tagged by Istoica.
Here's your chance to learn more about your favourite blogger.

Four (Paid) Jobs I've Had:
1. Babysitter/Nanny
2. Sales Associate
3. Fundraising & Marketing Assistant
4. Public Relations

Four Movies I Could Watch Over And Over:
1. Bridget Jones' Diary
2. Amelie
3. Trainspotting
4. 24 Hour Party People

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Toronto
2. Mississauga
3. Burlington
4. St. Catharines

Four T.V Shows I Love:
1. Coronation Street
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. The Daily Show/The Colbert Report
4. The O.C.

Four Places I've Vacationed:
1. New York City
2. London
3. Paris
4. Rome

Four Of My Favorite Dishes:
1. Pad thai
2. Sushi
3. Pizza
4. Fish and chips

Four Sites I Visit Daily:
1. Hotmail
2. LiveJournal
3. NME
4. Rock Snob (sometimes I check in the hopes that the "Blog Fairy" will have updated for me)

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. Toronto
2. In bed (preferably with my boyfriend)
3. Out with my friends anywhere
4. Gallavanting in Europe

I Hereby Tag The Following People:
I tag anyone out there who wants me to know more about them.

1 Comments:

Blogger cbotwell said...

My mp3 for the streets should be fixed now itd be nice if you could comment if it isnt working. I tested it and it work for me now.

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home