Friday, March 03, 2006

frugs, blobs, globs and blogs

  • Pete Doherty's being treated for manic depression. Poor kid.
  • Gary Glitter has 3 years in a Vietnamese jail ahead of him for being a kiddy fiddler.
  • Leonard Cohen is "unlikely" to recover $9.5m stolen by his ex-manager. So sad!
  • PaulMcCartney comes to Canada to bitch about the seal hunt... ends up almost being bit by seal... I don't know why but "Sir Paul" totally rubs me the wrong way.
  • The Flaming Lips are coming. They're playing the Phoenix on April 4th.
  • You Aint No Picassso has my favourite Rilo Kiley song, "The Frug", avails for download.
  • Assembly Now are opening for Art Brut (who I lurve) on their upcoming tour. You can check out some Assembly Now MP3's here and tell me if it sucks or not.
  • Kasabian's Tom Meighan and Kelly Osbourne a couple? WTF?
  • Addictive blobby globby game.
  • 2nd best blog ever.
  • Now I gotta go have the longest day ever... Have a great weekend kiddies.
  • 6 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahahahaha! You 2nd best blog now leads my top 10. fabulous. raff

    9:34 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    I quite enjoy it.

    12:07 PM  
    Blogger heather said...

    yeah, the frug is the only rilo kiley song i really like. infectious and cute, but not too cutesy, you know?

    7:40 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    heather - jenny lewis pretty much comes across as the woman i wish i was.

    11:06 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Gary Glitter, namewise, reminds me of Rainbow Randolph from Death to Smoochy...

    3:14 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Penguin - I have not seen it. But I will take your word for it :)

    5:56 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home