Wednesday, March 01, 2006

when will it be weekend?

  • Pete Doherty's out of jail today on bail. Interesting to note that at the time of his arrest he had £8,000 in cash in his jacket pocket.
  • Madonna's been added to the Coachella line-up. Somehow I fail to see how she fits in.
  • The Stills are back and heading out on tour. How nice of them to play St. Catharines!
  • Two security guards were shot at a Kanye West gig near Birmingham, England. The shooter was upset be wasn't being admitted without a ticket... More proof that only idiots carry guns.
  • KT Tunstall's playing a show at The Mod Club tonight. If I wasn't so broke I would so be there.
  • Pamela Anderson is hosting the Junos (Canada's music awards show) this year.
  • The Sun attempts to tackle the great "thongs VS boyshorts" debate. (NSFW)
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger modernmod said...

    I'll be at KT Tunstall tonight. I'll take some pics for you.

    Definitely boyshorts! So hott!

    12:40 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Bless your heart! Have fun!

    12:45 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, The Stills are coming to London, too! Maybe I'll actually see them this time, rather than sitting at home thinking about how I should have gone to see them.

    -mary

    3:25 PM  
    Blogger Me.Myself.I said...

    This Pete Doherty thing just gets sadder and sadder.

    8:46 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home