Thursday, March 09, 2006

some things to talk about

  • Whoa! A David Bowie/Ziggy Stardust comic!
  • Pete Doherty's trial for drug possession has been adjourned for two weeks.
  • Oh and Pete informs world, "I (heart) Kate 4 eva". See it here!
  • Dang! Dirty Pretty Things & The Rakes are amoung the many hot acts playing NME/Uncut parties at SXSW.
  • Dodge posted a link to KT Tunstall covering "Get You Freak On" (live). Bless.
  • I don't even like Fall Out Boy but one band member was stupid enough to send naked pictures of himself over the Interweb. Props on the Moz poster tho.
  • Carlos D guest DJ'd at the Strut magazine party last night while I stayed in and did homework.
  • Tom Vek (who I think is totally overrated) is the musical guest on The O.C. tonight.
  • What did everyone think of the premiere of the new cycle of America's Next Top Model last night?
  • Perez Hilton is helping me expand my vocabulary. "My roommate is shiteous!"
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    the asian girl from ANTM is theeeee worst eva! how did this girl get that far?
    geez!

    2:44 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    I feel the same way! And I don't like her "I don't date asian guys" attitude - it's a shame she's been so whitewashed!

    11:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, I live in LA and just thought you would be interested to know that the ANTM house is the Black Dahlia House. Steve Hodel who grew up in the house wrote a book The Black Dahalia Avenger making a case that his father killed her and many other woman in LA in the 40's, Some in the house. There is a photo of the house in the book.Creepy!

    3:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home