Tuesday, March 14, 2006

last night was exciting

  • Morrissey launched in tour in Tulsa last night. Torr has links to the setlist and a short clip of "Girlfriend in a Coma".
  • The Genies went down last night and C.R.A.Z.Y. was the big winner. I just wish they'd shown more than one hour of highlights on TV.
  • There was Blondie drama at their induction to the Rock and Roll Hall Of Fame last night. Black Sabbath, Miles Davis, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and the Sex Pistols were also inducted at the ceremony.
  • OK Go singer Damian Kulash was arrested and charged with "resisting arrest" last night. Too funny.
  • It seems The Sun also noticed Arctic Monkeys frontman Alex Turner's SNL makeover.
  • Kate Moss boys a vibrator. Did I mention it's 24K gold?
  • Click here and see what special day your birthday is. For example, today is National Potato Chip Day.
  • To everyone heading down to SXSW, have an awesome time. Wish I was there.
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My work does not, in fact, sell anything that fancy.

    1:43 PM  
    Blogger Steph D said...

    Actually, I made the video--and you cannot find it at the hotlink anymore. Sorry. :) Feel free to check it out on my flickr page:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/strph/sets/72057594081798609/

    2:01 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hrm...National Cheer Up The Lonely Day - a bit ironic for slightly pessimist ole me...

    SX will be fun, though age has kept me away from most of the free shows, and I'm rather sure it'll play a part with those grouchy ole' bouncers at some venues at the "all ages" gigs...

    11:26 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    October 2 is Name Your Car Day.

    Ahh its good to know that I was born on this, the holiest of days.

    My car is called Doris Kapowlski. I think she'd also be pleased that my birthday and Name Your Car day coincide.

    6:14 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Dart - I can't imagine dropping that money on a vibe. EVER. (PS, thanks for your advice last night!)

    Stephanie - Thanks.

    Penguin - Ahahah, maybe your day is a sign?

    Sazz - Bahahah! What a name!

    3:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home