Thursday, April 06, 2006

the end of an era

  • Eminem is getting divorced from his wife Kim. Again. Gee, and I thought those two would last forever.
  • Pete Doherty's still dillusional and claiming Kate Moss will marry him this Fall in Scotland.
  • Mike Skinner (The Streets) breaks stuff at a glitzy bar. But pays for it. Which makes him a good person?
  • The Flaming Lips show in Toronto a few days ago got glowing reviews! Anyone go to the Hard-Fi show at the Phoenix last night?
  • New leaked Kevin Federline track, "Snap". It just just keeps getting better - and by better I mean worse.
  • That's it for today. I've gotta go hand in my last academic essay ever and CELEBRATE!
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Styeiles said...

    ahh I knew EM and Kim would break up again...like make up your mind guys

    11:33 AM  
    Blogger modernmod said...

    I was at hard-fi last night...meh. I wish they hadn't spent the enitre show asking for a reaction from the crowd. It became tedious. Besides, someone by now should have informeted them that Toronto has the most jaded audiences in the world.

    12:38 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Nice site by the way. . . . .go Hard-Fi! They made my top ten list for 2005!

    2:32 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Styeiles - You can't write songs about wanting to kill someone and expect to live happily ever after with them!

    modernmod - I absoluetly HATE when bands do that! I don't pay for a concert ticket to go and show the band how much I love them - I expect for them to prove to me why I should love (and cheer) for them! (But I'm a big snobby bitch!)

    The Music Nazi - Thanks a lot yo!

    3:21 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hehehe. Everything about Federline is hilarious. Do you think "his people" tell him he is an ass? haha

    raff

    8:21 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home