Tuesday, September 12, 2006

b'day VS bidet

  • Word on the street is that Britney and Federjerk spawned again this morning. That poor child.
  • It’s official! Babyshambles have signed to Parlophone!
  • Idlewild are confused by OutKast. Oh and Roddy thinks "Big Boi" is a stupid name.
  • Raise your hand if, like me, you want to go see Beyonce for free on Friday in Dundas Square... despite her new album title reminding me of a bidet.
  • I'm working late tomorrow and also super early on Thursday so I'll try to post next on Thursday night - so don't hold your breath for anything sooner my pretties!
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope my English is getting better. Haven't 'Shambles signed division of Parlophone? But who cares..

    3:56 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    If you want to download some "Britney tunes", just try this :)

    Quality Britney Music ;)

    Anyway, truly great artist...

    4:07 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    R^đ!w - You're totally right. I was thinking one thing and typing another. Thank you!

    9:41 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home