Thursday, October 05, 2006

is it turkey time yet?

  • I’ve decided I’m not going to post tomorrow because it’s a long holiday weekend here in Canada and I want to get a head-start on DOING NOTHING.
  • New weird video from The Raconteurs.
  • Noel Gallagher’s playing a solo acoustic charity show because he’s not as mean as he’d like you to believe.
  • Some tracks from that compilation for the littlest of indie kids have popped up online. Here’s the official site.
  • I’m so excited to see Lily Allen on Sunday! I have such a girl-crush on her!
  • I know I’m a bit slow in posting this video but... I just can't resist!
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Bob said...

    I am seeing Lily Allen in Chicago on the 16th. I hope you write up a review. Plan on taking any photos?

    2:39 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home