Wednesday, September 27, 2006

cake soup

  • Sorry I didn’t post yesterday. I had such a long day that all I wanted to do when I got home was eat cake soup. And I didn't even bother doing that.
  • Jarvis Cocker has a dig at Razorlight. Is there a celebrity ‘I Hate Razorlight’ club or something?
  • Alex James (Blur) wants to become an independent cheese maker. Quite a change in career.
  • MIA’s new single will be called “Bird Flu”. I can’t wait to hear what she’s been up to.
  • Babyshambles got both Kate Moss and Shane MacGowan (The Pogues) onstage at a show in Dublin last night.
  • Art Brut release their new single “Nag Nag Nag” on November 6th followed by a UK tour.
  • Wannabe Canadian journos might be interested to know Chart magazine is looking for writers and interns.
  • Morrissey might be collaborating with legendary composer Ennio Morricone… to be followed by a performance at Carnegie Hall.
  • Kasabian are at the Phoenix tonight. I’m looking forward to it and hoping my feel don’t kill after wearing ridiculous high heels all day.
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just glad you're okay.

    Stereogum has video of Kate with babyshambles.

    5:17 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home