Monday, September 18, 2006

.

  • This is kinda old news but GODDAMN I HATE NANCY GRACE. Only in America can you launch a verbal attack on someone ON TELEVISION so vicious that they later kill themselves.
  • If you missed The White Stripes on The Simpsons last night (like I did) you can check it out on YouTube.
  • Sugarcubes reunion? Seriously?
  • Apparently Beck's back. And still weird.
  • Nigel Godrich (yeah, the producer) is getting a TV show and inviting some famous friends (like Thom Yorke, the White Stripes, Beck, Jamie Lidell, etc.) to perform on it.
  • If you're behind the times like I am you can hear the Pete Doherty version of "Prangin Out" on The Streets MySpace.
  • Dirty Pretty Things made a cute (dare I say Libertine-esqe) video for "Wondering".
  • Claire rules for hooking me up with a clip of Pete'n'Carl collaboration on "Janie Jones" for the 'Strummerville' album! I wish those two would just get back together for the kids!
  • The Polaris Music Prize is being given out tonight... I'm rooting for like 80% of the nominees to win!
  • Tara Reid has downsized her breasts. Ten bucks says she's tanorexic in the next 6 weeks.
  • Speaking of tanorexic... I give you the new Lily Allen look. She looks so conventionally pretty... how sad.
  • 1 Comments:

    Blogger Greg said...

    Beck with always be weird. And thank goodness.

    11:19 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home