Thursday, September 14, 2006

did you miss me?

  • Marianne Faithfull has breast cancer. Which sucks.
  • CBC Radio 3 and Bande à part are putting on a FREE SHOW at Kool Haus on October 1st called See Vous Play featuring music from the lovely Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton, The Joel Plaskett Emergency, Les Trois Accords and Les Breastfeeders. Click here to reserve your ticket.
  • Some awesome kids I went to high school with (and actually liked!) are having their first photography exhibit at Whippersnapper in Toronto (587A College Street - at Clinton) starting tomorrow. Check it out.
  • If I wasn't such a nerd (going to bed soon!) I'd be dancing here from 2-4am! Oh and speaking of Don't Be Shy - how funny is this picture from the last one!
  • A recent study found that fans of hip hop are more promiscuous - and (naturally) country fans don't get any... I hope they didn't invest a lot in this study cos I'm pretty sure I, Captain Obvious, could have just told them that and saved them a lot of time and resources!
  • Tomorrow is BEYONCE DAY! Wish me luck!
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Oh... while the DBS thingies are good, they are a bit like all the other ones all over the city/planet but i do i love the shake a tail peeps.

    -G.

    1:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I missed you.

    As for the hip-hop story, the study also says the hip-hop fans are also more likely to have committed a criminal act. So I would want to know how much of that sex is prison sex, 'cause a lot of it is non-consensual;-)

    2:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home