Sunday, February 02, 2003

  • I’m still alive. Just give me a moment to catch my breath. Note to self: apologize to my liver for the abuse and toxins I've directed towards it these past few days. Please forgive me Liver.
  • When I read the headline "Fan launches egg-based protest against Bruce Springsteen" my heart leapt and I was so proud a fellow Canuck would do such a noble thing... Unfortunately, as it turns out, no eggs are to be thrown directly at Bruce – just his tour bus (er, for now anyway)… Consider this my warning... Watch your back Mr. Springsteen. Not all of us Canadians are so kind!
  • Hurrah! iDLEWiLD are coming!!! Fathers, lock up your lonely, depressed daughters cos Roddy’s sure to win their hearts and steal their innocence!

    I’m currently *hearting* :
  • "24 Hour Party People"… Mmmm… Madchester…
  • Jake Gyllenhaal. I want to have his babies. Oh and he’s the true star of "The Good Girl" (a film that I would most certainly recommend to geeks like me who had a crush on the Holden Caulfield character when reading The Catcher in the Rye).
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home