Tuesday, June 15, 2004

WOW. Working sucks. I never thought it would be relaxing to come home and blog!
  • The Simple Life 2: Road Trip starts tomorrow! It's been far too long...
  • Michael Hutchence must be turning in his grave.
  • Morrissey is NME’s coverboy this week. Check out his handpicked tracks: 'songs that will save your life'!
  • The Music have announced details of the release of the first new material from their, as yet, untitled second album.
  • Chris Martin wrote Embrace’s comeback single "Gravity".
  • Johnny Ramone is, sadly, losing his battling with cancer... but there’s always hope.
  • Listen to the third annual STILL ILL Smiths / Morrissey radio marathon this Thursday the 17th!
  • The real reason Rasputin was so lucky with the ladies...
  • I had a wonderful evening last night... Napoleon Dynamite was even funnier than I imagined and, in addition to free admission, they gave out loads of free swag like cute ringer tees (“GIVE ME YOUR TATER TOTS”), buttons (“VOTE FOR PEDRO”), and lip balm (“MY LIPS HURT REAL BAD”). So best. After all that I headed down Yonge Street (the longest street in the world feels even longer when you're stuck behind 283,746 taxis) and had myself a brilliant time at the Franz Ferdinand show. They were brilliant and sooo charismatic! Alex and Nick were having major guitar-sex and there were loads of boy-touching moments... Sigh. I wish I had brought my camera like all the other nerds. Oh well, I was too busy singing and dancing along with the surprisingly lively Toronto crowd. Apparently, Travis and Mishie were there too but I didn’t get to see them! Go to their sites as they have MUCH better accounts as well as pictures!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home