Friday, July 30, 2004

"I was getting my makeup done, and it just hit me: I love Nick, but I need time alone. I called my psychic, and I asked her opinion... I went straight to the Kabbalah Centre and got a new bracelet." - Paris Hilton
  • This week’s issue of Popbitch is especially brilliant. They also put a bit of hope in this little heart of mine... They says the one 80's band no-one ever thought would be getting back together, are in "early discussions"... THE SMITHS!
  • The Killers are Rolling Stone’s "Hot Band".
  • The Manic Street Preachers new album "Life Blood" slated for an October release has been described by Nicky Wire as "happy" and "The Holy Bible for 35 year olds!".
  • Rivers Cuomo has too much time on his hands... Almost as much as I do...
  • Super Furry Animals are issuing a greatest hits collection! We heart them so you should too!
  • You can watch the new Embrace video for "Gravity" on their official website. It’s kinda boring (just like them)... But Danny looks nice!
  • Robbie Williams Greatest Hits in October. OMG, he was so amazingly best on Leno the other night!
  • Methinks Justin Hawkins gets off on the pain.
  • Britney... er, hardly an improvement...
  • Toronto hearts Dante the super-dog. From 10:51am Toronto.
  • Chromewaves says The Concretes are playing Lee’s Palace on October 11th.
  • I’ll leave you on a high note... Paris Hilton poetry.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home