Tuesday, July 27, 2004

  • The new Ian Brown album ‘Solarized’ will be released in the UK (or on import for the rest of us) on September 20th. NME’s got the details.
  • Rilo Kiley have announced North American tour dates for this fall! And yes, I will be at the Toronto show.
  • Chromewaves says Snow Patrol are are back in town at the Opera House on September 17th.
  • Robbie Williams is the musical guest on Jay Leno tomorrow night. Stop your snickering - I felt obligated to mention this.
  • Britney keeps bring white trash to new and exciting levels... First balcony blowjobs... then ironic novelty tees... and now LL Cool J style velour sweatpants... Ick!
  • KarenPlusOne’s got Curiousa pictures up!
  • Le Tigre signed with Universal and will release their third album, This Island, in October.
  • Exclusive Libertines photos. Too pretty… Ooh and Ambitious Outsiders has the pretty new Libertines video for "Can’t Stand Me Now" up for you to "le sigh" at.
  • I totally wanted to check at that Hope Of The States show at Lee’s last night. I didn’t remember until this morning! Whoops! Did anyone go? Was it any good?
  • Trainspotting pub to close. At least I can say I’ve been there.
  • Chris Clark has a teeny tiny video of The Killers peforming "Somebody Told Me" at Coachella.
  • I was listening to The Smiths The Queen Is Dead on the drive to work this morning and this silly website kept crossing my mind: Diana's Death Foretold in the Work of Morrissey.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home