Thursday, August 05, 2004

  • Blood: Its in you to give, motherfuckers. Seriously, if more people gave blood then I could give it less often - and really, who wants my crappy vodka-tinged blood? I'd rather some healthy person gave blood in my place! I'm nervously rambling cos I'm giving after work today... Hopefully I won't get in trouble like I did last time when I spontaneously burst out into a horrible rendition of The Distillers "Drain The Blood" to make my friend laugh and relax her a bit. I rule!
  • Pete Doherty vows to keep touring (whilst managing to be the most beautiful rock-star fuck-up since Richey Edwards). Sigh. And now he’s announced a free show Saturday to make up for the gigs he cancelled! What a nice guy!
  • Ahahah... Look what theives did to Justin Hawkins’ car. Oh those wacky crack addicts.
  • French photographer Henri Cartier-Bresson has died at the age of 95.
  • Marilyn Monroe had a lesbian affair with Joan Crawford! Poor thing!
  • The Skank has the last two episodes of The Simple Life available for download in case you missed it. I’m not too proud to admit that I cried when Paris got back on the horse.
  • This was gonna be Paris Hilton’s first single but now it's not. And it's, like, surprisingly not horrible (it's not quite good either). From Ultragrrrl.
  • The very boring Keane are playing Toronto (at Guvernment) on September 21st. French Kicks are opening. From Chromewaves.
  • New Bjork song... Yawn.
  • Oh St. Catharines, so much to answer for... Sam Roberts is playing this year’s Event In The Tent and Sum 41 are performing at Brock for O-week.
  • I totally share Lindsay’s thoughts on The Boyfriend Pillow. It's just beyond pathetic.
  • And I’m sharing my favourite song of the day, Sleeper’s fantastic "Lie Detector" just because I heart you.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home