Monday, August 16, 2004

Countdown to Unemployment... 4 days...
  • More gossip on Nicky Hilton’s shotgun wedding!
  • Soundtrack to my weekend: Rachel Stevens, "Some Girls".
  • The Darkness admit to eating disorders.
  • The first single from the new Manic Street Preachers album Life Blood is called "The Love of Richard Nixon".
  • Launch features The Libertines this month so check out a few videos from the dirty pretty things.
  • Rolling Stones drummer Charlie Watts is being treated for throat cancer in London.
  • We love Scenestars cos they provide the best of the very best. Check out downloads for Texas "Say What You What" (so best and underrated), The Libertines "Can’t Stand Me Now", and Stellastarr* "No Weather". Mad props to them.
  • Paris Hilton is offering a reward for the safe return of her missing pooch Tinkerbell... I hope she gets her baby back... Especially since Paris is "bracing herself for further embarrassment" after sex tapes of her and Nick Carter (ew!) were reported stolen from her home... Well, when will that girl ever learn: either stop making sex tapes or start locking your doors!
  • Excuse me but when did George Clooney get so incredibly hott? And why did it have to happen right before he has to get fat and bald? Life is so cruel.
  • And how cute is Diego Luna promoting "safe sex" for cats and dogs? The answer? TOO CUTE.
  • I saw the trailor for this new movie Open Water a few weeks ago and the premise alone had my mind racing for days and, now, to learn it’s based on a true story just terrifies me! So naturally I have to see it! Who wants to be my movie date? I’ll even let you hold my hand.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home