Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Lock up your little brothers... I'm baaa-aack...
  • I've received a lot of inquiries in regards to my "nature rambles" lately. For more information on my new hobby please consult Kenickie's Evening Session Interview for more of my many inspirations (i.e. classy shoes)!
  • Get a sneak peak of the new video for "Freedom Fighters" from The Music!
  • The Duke Spirit, the awesome (and incredibly good-looking) band I met and befriended in Manchester, will release their debut album "Cuts Across The Land" on October 11.
  • Good news! The Killers play The Opera House on Monday, October 11th (the day after my birthday)!
  • Sad news... The body of 22-year-old Ash fan Sean Kennedy, who went missing after the band’s recent Sydney show, has been found. The police statement reads "Sean Kennedy’s body was found around 7.30am today in Cockle Bay at Pyrmont. A post mortem examination will officially determine how Mr Kennedy died, however initial inquiries indicate there are no suspicious circumstances."
  • Kemado Records has a blog chock-full of MP3 goodness.
  • Kylie and Olivier... I just like to look at them... Sigh... Other couples like Drew and Fabrizio appear both greasy and troubled.
  • The Others new single, "Stan Bowles", is a tribute to Peter Doherty. Sigh. And speaking of the devil, Mister Pete Doherty was a no-show in court today for his weapons charge. Poor lamb has a "severe case of gastroenteritis".
  • Spin Doctorate: Learning How To Be A DJ... I'd rather go to school to learn that over Communications theory anyday!
  • I like Sondre Lerche. He's a delicate flower.
  • Chart reviews Saturday’s Olympic Island Festival.
  • "Honey, meet your new wicked stepmother Britney Spears..."
  • Geri Halliwell looked gorgeous on her birthday! We're gonna look just like her when we grow up.
  • Best headline evs. Nick Carter beat me up... And all I got was this lousy ferret.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home