Friday, August 06, 2004

Happy Weekend'ing my babies!
  • Happy Birthday to my girl Geri Halliwell and blogger-extraordinaire Uncle Grambo!
  • Good news! The Libertines (sadly, sans Pete I assume) return to Toronto on October 15th for a show at The Opera House.
  • Justin Hawkins goes after theives... with a shovel.
  • Franz Ferdinand almost get busted at the border for smuggling... an orange.
  • Oh and since everyone but me was at the Wilco show, you can all review the glory here and here. Fuck, I might as well offer up a Modest Mouse review from Wednesday night while I’m at it.
  • A backpacker’s gone missing after an Ash gig in Sydney last week. Lets hope they find him safe and sound and he’s just that he’s been partying a little too hard to call home.
  • In honour of Beulah’s last gig ever last night...
  • Hey ladies sluts! Apparently Julian Casablancas might be back to banging groupies after calling off his engagement.
  • Hamilton’s Gage Park is playing host to the worst-named festival ever, "Festival of Friends", this weekend. If you’re kicking around town I recommend you check it out out. Howie Beck is playing RIGHTHISMOMENT, Matthew Barber performs tonight at 7pm, and you can catch The Marble Index tomorrow at 7pm. Dig it.
  • Read an interview with my fabulous friend Ms. Meghan Shirley just because I love her.
  • The Blueprint’s Guide to Making Out. Part 1 and Part 2.
  • Sex Advice From the Unemployed.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home