Thursday, August 12, 2004

Today I am pleased to announce that, not only am I taking the day off of work tomorrow (whooo! long weekend!), but that I have also decided to end my contract a week earlier than planned (next Friday the the 20th will be last day - I'm going to party like partying was my new job that night!)... So who's gonna buy me the first drink?
  • Ash have released a statement in regards to the death of fan Sean Kennedy following his disapearance after the band’s recent Sydney concert.
  • It should be noted that I can’t hardly wait to hear Nancy Sinatra sing "Let Me Kiss You". And her new album sounds fab too!
  • Liam Gallagher’s son Gene is becoming a littl hellraiser just like Dad. Oh and apparently, it was Shaun Ryder who ate all the pies.
  • Interpol’s album cover for Antics. Most boring evs?
  • Chart has a review of the Curiosa Festival in Toronto on Monday and a few photos.
  • T-SHIRT HELL keeps right on top of current events...
  • Andre 3000 was voted World’s Best-Dressed Man beating out stiff competition from the delightful Jude Law... My vote could only have gone to Andre’s friend, the one and only, Mr. Farnsworth Bentley.
  • Elliott Smith’s "Fond Farewell"...
  • Fellow literary nerds might appreciate this discovery of hundreds of pages of Philip Larkin’s poetry.
  • Sofia Coppola has cast Jason Schwartzman as Louis XVI and Kirsten Dunst as his wife Marie-Antoinette for her next project.
  • Blowjob advice gets pulled from Cosmo cover... But doesn't everyone already know that beej advice is what Cosmo's all about?
  • If you’re still bored I recommend to read these entertaining prison interviews with "Party Monster" Micheal Alig. Part 1 and Part 2.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home