Monday, November 08, 2004

"If he gets a red card for saying a naughty word than you definately get a red card for asking to fist your bandmate!"
  • Muchmusic is airing a special on The Music (performance/interview recorded last week) tonight at 9:30pm.
  • The Libertines 'Boys In The Band' DVD clips.
  • As Jet head back into the studio to record a new album, bassist Mark Wilson has a plan... "I will start my regimen to get extremely fat, 'cause I got a couple months off. I want to be one of those guys who they have to take the front of their house off and get a crane in and put them in the back of a flatbed truck 'cause they're too big to fit in the ambulance. That's my goal in life." ... Consequently, I have a newfound respect for Jet.
  • Robert Smith joined Placebo onstage at their Wembley Arena show on Friday night for "Without You I'm Nothing" and The Cure's classic "Boys Don't Cry". So best.
  • Are Renee Zellweger and Jack White engaged? I thought they broke up ages ago?
  • Only in Canada...
  • PS: I think I can finally admit that I really like living in Niagara... I don't suppose any of you city kids saw the Northern Lights last night? Yeah, I didn't think so...
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home