Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Every day I love you less and less...
  • OK. First of all let me just say that THE KAISER CHIEFS are the fucking future.
    I haven't had as much fun at a show as I did last night in a very long time. I really hate the hype surrounding this band but I think in this case it is totally deserved and they can really deliver the goods! Genius band, brilliant style, phenomenal showmanship and mind-blowing, awesome tunes!
    I woke up this morning exhausted from dancing and thrashing about as much as I did... I can only imagine how Ricky feels EVERY DAY after putting on that kind of performance... MY MIND IS TOTALLY BLOWN.
    Oh and if any girls wanna fight me for Peanut you can meet me by the playground after school.
    Support came from The Golden Dogs (who I'm really starting to like), High Dials and Uncut.
  • BRMC have signed a new record deal.
  • If you haven't heard it yet (shame on you) then go forth and download a live version of Kasabian's fantastic "Club Foot". (Link from Soviet Panda)
  • You can stream the new Doves album, Some Cities, over at NME.COM.
  • Basement Jaxx win a Grammy and get dropped by U.S. record label days later... WTF is up with that?
  • Chart's got favourable reviews for The Zutons and Keane.
  • Former Libertines Pete and Carl reunite tomorrow! I hope they kiss and make-up... and make out... and... OK, I'll stop.
  • I don't know how much I've mentioned The Long Knives but I really think I should more often as I liked them ever since my girl Alana played them for me on a sweltering summer day last year. Anyway, I couldn't be happier to learn that they're on MySpace too and you can listen to their music and shit. It's fucking fantastic. It's like the bastard child of all my favourite bands and is, therefore, fucking awesome. It's mos def worth checking out kids.
  • Kings of Convenience are on Carson "I'm a tool" Daly tonight.
  • Paris Hilton 'too tired' to party". NOOOOOOOOO! NEVER!
  • Modern Laundry entertained me this morning with the Toronto Star equivalent of my infamous "Gibsonary".
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home