Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Richey Edwards went missing on February 1st 1995... I still miss him... I just hope he's happy whevever he is.
  • Today the Manics and Richey's family remembered him in a private ceremony.
  • I heard Ian Brown is coming to The Mod Club on February 28th! Can anyone confirm this?
  • HOLY COACHELLA!
  • Bloc Party have launched a game to celebrate their debut album Silent Alarm.
  • Ed Harcourt's got a new hard rock band. Yes, you read that correctly.
  • Chart give Boy some love.
  • My girl Sarah reviews (my secret crush) Don McKeller's new film "Childstar" for Chart.
  • Someone sent me this link outta nowhere... Might be of interest to someone somewhere.
  • I love Rhys Ifans!
  • You've got to be fucking kidding me.
  • Paris Hilton is hosting Saturday Night Live this weekend with musical guest Keane! (From Modern Laundry)
  • In case you missed it last night, CBC Newsworld is re-airing "Shake Hands with the Devil: The Journey of Roméo Dallaire" tomorrow (Wednesday) night at 10pm (ET). It's brilliant and heartbreaking.
  • Gotta love a Mexican prison!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home