Friday, January 21, 2005

"Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen - they are just like panda bears, everyone's watching them, waiting to see if they'll survive." - Claire Danes (from Popbitch).
  • I TOLD YOU IT WAS COMING!
  • Today in school we watched DANGER BAY. Does anyone else remember Danger Bay? If so, are you brave enough to admit it?
  • I just discovered My Old Kentucky Blog yesterday when Dodge dropped me a line. I wish I had known about this sooner. We likey.
  • Chart have announced The Waking Eyes , Boy and The Flairs are amoung the many acts being showcased at Canadian Music Week.
  • Adam Green is big in Germany whereas my fanbase resides primarily in Japan.
  • Scenestars has the best song ("Portions For Foxes") from the newest Rilo Kiley album available for your listening pleasure. Just like Jenny Lewis, baby I'm bad news.
  • Why? Why would you do that Nicole Richie?
  • Christian conservative groups are issuing a "gay alert" for SpongeBob. Jesus Christ, if I lived in a fucking pineapple under the sea, controversial homosexual affairs would be the last thing on my spongey mind.
  • Another O.C. spin-off!
  • I totally need Carmen Electra's Aerobic Striptease workout video. Someone. Anyone. Please.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home