Sunday, May 29, 2005

heaven knows i'm miserable now

Last night Damon Albarn (Blur) joined Kaiser Chiefs onstage for "I Predict A Riot" during their show at The Mod Club (Toronto). I should have been there... I actually should be there right now but, for the first time in my life, I couldn't find my fucking concert ticket (that I PAID FOR) and I'm convinced our cleaning ladies have either thrown it out or stolen it (like they've been stealing our money).

If there is a God, she fucking hates me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike D said...

Oh, hun! I feel so bad for you. It was tragic news when I heard earlier today and it's even more tragic now that I've read this.

If it’s any consolation, Damon was a no show this eve. Although the concert was good, it wasn’t outright amazing. There were far too many indier-than-thou-hipsters sporting their crossed arms crowding the front.

But rest assured that I still managed to dance-it-up for the both of us. My fav. moment was actually Ok Go’s choreographed dance routine (which stood in place of an encore.) I’ll fill you in on all the specifics later when I’m less tired and more coherent.

Oh and if God hates you, don’t worry, just show her some payback by neglecting to acknowledge her presence. Then stick it to her by doing some rock star worshipping at Glasto.

MikeD

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home